Eco Fuel Services, LLC offers a range of Fuel Maintenance Equipment to meet the needs of our customers, and has the capabilities to design a custom solution, if our standard systems do not meet their needs. We offer the following standard solutions:
- Stationary automated fuel maintenance systems: High efficiency coalescing filtration capable of water removal to meet or exceed ISO cleanliness levels of 18/16/13 with a water content of less than 0.05%
- Filter-less fuel purifiers and magnetic field stabilizer capable of removal of up to 99% of free water & 95% of solid contaminates
- Portable fuel polishing equipment to allow you to maintain your own fuel systems or start your own fuel maintenance business
- Fail-safe fuel filter alert system
Portable fuel maintenance/polishing equipment options starting under $3,000, contact us for a quote on the system that is right for your needs.
Inline fuel purification unit options starting at $925.00 and $1,399.00 for ABS Certified, contact us for a quote on the system that is right for your needs.
Stationary Automated Fuel Maintenance Systems
Our stationary automated fuel maintenance systems are capable of flow rates ranging from 150-gallon per hour to 1,800-gallon per hour, and capable of maintaining the fuel quality of 1 to 4 tanks, with up to 250,000-gallons of stored diesel fuel. The systems are available with simple timer for automated on/off operation, to ones with full PLC operation and monitoring functions from your Building Management System (BMS).
Stationary fuel maintenance system options starting at $2,000, contact us for a quote on the system that is right for your needs.
|MODEL||GPM||GPH||TANK GAL||TANKS||PRIMARY||WATER SEP||MOTOR HP||VOLTAGE||CONTROLLER|
|CF2.5-T||2.5||150||200-2,500||1||1 TO 5 MICRON||HELIX||0.25||115/230 50/60Hz||DIGITAL TIMER|
|CF4.0-T||4.0||240||1,500-6,000||1||1 TO 5 MICRON||COALESCER (MIL)||0.25||115/230 50/60Hz||DIGITAL TIMER|
|CF4.0-PLC||4.0||240||1,500-10,000||1||1 TO 5 MICRON||COALESCER (MIL)||0.25||115/230 50/60Hz||HMI-PLC|
|CF8.0-PLC||8.0||480||8,000-75,000||1-4||1 TO 5 MICRON||COALESCER (MIL)||.50||115/230 50/60Hz||HMI-PLC|
|CF19.0-PLC||19.0||1140||10,000-100,000||1-4||1 TO 5 MICRON||COALESCER (MIL)||1.5||115/230 50/60Hz||HMI-PLC|
|CF30.0-PLC||30.0||1800||20,000-150,000||1-4||1 TO 5 MICRON||COALESCER (MIL)||2.0||115/230 50/60Hz||HMI-PLC|
|CF50.0-PLC SKID||50.0||3000||50,000-250,000||1-4||1 TO 5 MICRON||COALESCER (MIL)||5.0||230/460 3PH||HMI-PLC|
Filter-Less Fuel Purifiers and Stabilizers
The propriety Purifier Filter-Less technology is proven in hundreds of installations in diesel off-road equipment, emergency power generator, marine, and fuel polishing systems.
- No filters to change, to inventory or dispose
- No internal or external parts to service or repair.
- Removes up to 99% of free water & 95% of solid contaminates.
- At fuel dispensing stations, provides Dieselcraft "Clean" fuel often without other filters.
- On engines, the Purifier extends life of primary filters.
- Reduces bacteria and mold.
The Dieselcraft Purifier employs physics and activated alumina to remove up to 99% of free water and 95% of solid contaminates down to the 10-micron to 15-micron range. As the contaminated fuel enters (1) at a specific flow rate it is directed down for a specific period of time until the flow is diverted. At the point of diversion, the heavier particles, by specific gravity, are separate from the light particles (diesel fuel) and collect in the reservoir (4). The lighter fuel rises and must pass through a bed of "activated alumina" (3) which agglomerates any residual water and debris which will fall to the reservoir.
The Reservoir water sensor (6) detects when the reservoir needs to be drained (5). The can be done manually or automatically with a solenoid valve.
The Dieselcraft Purifier has nine standard sizes with flow rate from 100-gallons per hour to 24,000-gallons per hour.
The Dieselcraft Purifier is preferably mated with a Magnetic Field Stabilizer that works to disperses and destroys sludge forming agglomerated micro-organisms. The overall effect is pre- cleaning the fuel so that the primary filters last longer and are more efficient, reduces maintenance related issues and fuel related downtime, and protects injectors.
Portable Fuel Polishing Equipment
Our portable fuel polishing equipment is available:
- Utilizing either high efficiency coalescing filtration or filter-less fuel purifiers and magnetic field stabilizer,
- A range of sizes and polishing rates
- Air or electric powered
- As diesel only or ones for use with diesel, gasoline, ethanol, jet fuel, and kerosene
So, let us help outfit you with the one that suits your specific needs, several of our most popular solutions are shown below.
Diesel Fuel Test Kits
Developed for inexpensive, on-site, fast fuel quality tests. Kits includes 5- 15 minute tests that will detect water, determines relative level of oxidation. Bacteria tests require a minimum of 24 hours to detect the full effect of bacterial contamination. Know the condition of the fuel before it causes a problem.
Fail-safe fuel filter alert system
Whether your looking to install a new in line high efficiency fuel filter, or if you already have one installed, the Fail-Safe Fuel Filter Alert System can offer you safety and ease of use, in monitoring your filters life. This unit was designed as a quantum leap forward in marine safety, but is not limited to marine service. The Fail-Safe Fuel Filter Alert System can be installed on over the road trucks, trains and emergency power generators to aid in avoiding engine failure due to clogged fuel filters.
The Fail-Safe Fuel Filter Alert System:
- Notifies operator of a fuel filter getting clogged
- Waterproof robust double walled hermetically sealed stainless steel sensor
- Character display combined with red, yellow and green descriptive lights and a loud alarm that clearly indicates to an operator the filter condition while underway without having to go into the engine room